Looking for a honeymoon location soaked into elegance and complete of pleasant activities? Your search ends in Manali. Couples; newlyweds as well as re-kindling love from all over the globe come for an unforgettable honeymoon vacation in Manali.
Manali lies in the Kullu District of Himachal Pradesh on route to Leh. The Himalayan hill station is well linked via Bhuntar Airport as well as road routes from New Delhi. You can easily make plans and arrangements. During honeymoon in Manali you can appreciate the views of snow capped mountain peaks, waters of River Beas, forests of deodar and maple, valleys of flowers and fruits orchards. The hill station spells romance and is often called the Switzerland of India. One can discover eternal love here with the help of Manali Honeymoon Packages.
The memories of honeymoon do not just end with natural beauty there are exhilarating adventures. Paragliding, river rafting, enjoying with ice, heli-skiing, mountain climbing, trekking and camping, etc are some well-known actions which couples can undertake.
There are many attractive locations in and around Manali which you can appreciate with your partner. Some of the wonderful and important locations which you should check out are:
- Rohtang Pass: The most fascinating area in Kullu Valley is the Rohtang Pass with magnificent hilly surroundings, stunning snow and fascinating scenery all around. This mountain pass is an entrance to many adjacent destinations. This is the place to indulge in various interesting activities of playing with snow, skiing, heli skiing and other snow adventures.
- Solang Valley: It is located between the Beas Kund and Solang Town, about 13km from the Manali. This position is also known as ‘Snow Point’, being a well-known snowboarding identify during winters. There are numerous adventures offered here like zorbing and paragliding. Here, you will find a number of hotels and resorts providing newly-weds on their honeymoon unique preparations to match their specifications and price variety.
- The Mall Road: It is the primary business middle of Manali, being covered with many cuisine places, stores, hotels and journey organizations. Tourists appreciate on this street walking relaxing, shopping and cuisine as per their choice. At night time, you can see the whole street loaded by visitors and residents as well. The street has a fascinating top quality and gives the romancers a pleasant encounter. For shopaholics, the best purchases here consist of shawls, Kullu hats and many other wool products.
- Hadimba Temple: Also known as Dhungri Temple, it is located about 2 km from Manali. It is incredibly spiritual, devoted to the Goddess ‘Hadimba’: wife of Pandav’s son Bhim. The framework of the temple is in Pagoda style architecture, and it is located among green forests. Apart from enjoying the attractive views of the area and to pay respect to the deity for a better beginning of their marriage. The weather here is quite magnificent. Hidimba temple happens to be one of the most well-known destinations that most of Manali.
- Vashisth Springs: Vashisth Springs are also a good place for honeymoon couples. The small village has been blessed with holy Vashisth Muni. There is a temple dedicated to him. There is a hot water spring here, where you can indulge in natural therapies. You and your partner can enjoy an exotic rich spa treatment which included aromatherapy and deep tissue massage.
Honeymoon is made special and definitely memorable in Manali. What are you waiting for? Make plans.