There’s something about road trips which feels so liberating. Winds caressing our hair, sun kissing our skin, music playing on loud volume and eyes getting treated to picturesque locations makes us forget of any tiny worry we have in our life. We completely de-clutter our brains from the noise of the outside world for some moments and get back in touch with our soul. We are reminded of how the little joys in life are what which counts the most! However there are a few things which can completely shatter the image you have of your first road trips in your mind. Do you want to know what those are? Keep reading and you will find out:
- Not leaving at the ideal time
- You are finally done with your packing. You set your alarm to 10 in morning and get up at one alarm only without hitting the snooze button. You get ready, pick up your luggage, start your car and are excited to pick up your buddies on the way. It’s a beautiful warm weather and you play the song “Zindeginamilegidobara” and increase the volume to pump up yourself but bam! You are instead greeted by heavy traffic and you are still stuck at some place from the last one hour. That’s not really a good start, is it? Instead of starting at such a late hour, find out the best time to travel when the roads will be clear. Early mornings are usually the best.
- Not getting enough sleep
- You love driving and exploring the unexplored routes. You are thrilled to begin with your road trips. But just after some hours, you begin to feel sleepy and finally your friends decide that you are not fit for driving. That isn’t a very good feeling, right? Getting proper sleep is not just important for the one who is driving but also for his/her friends to have unlimited fun in the journey. After all;it’s not just about the destination, in fact it’s more about the journey. Availing Uber coupons present on CashKaro.com can be your best bet if you don’t like driving for long hours. You will be much less tired then and be able to make the most of your trip.
- Not preparing for emergencies
- I am not just talking about tools which will fix your deflated tyre. I am also talking about a proper medical kit which you must carry with you. Then, also count in travel insurance and medical insurance for facing the unexpected situations carefully. Having a big water jug is extremely crucial when the weather gets too hot. Blankets, neck pillows, warm clothes, power bank, road map and flashlights are must have items in your car. The beautiful thing about road trips is that there’s room for surprises, but also for shocks! So be prepared as much as you can afford to.
- Not knowing when to give up
- By that, I don’t mean giving up on your road trips owing to some uncomfortable experiences you face. They are a part and parcel of your trip. What I mean is that you should know that in some places, the best places are seen not via your own car but with the help of guides in that region. Be it this reason or if you feel too tired, just book bus tickets using RedBus coupons and have a safe and comfortable journey.
- Not knowing when to stop
- Over-planning is a very common thing which happens. People travel to their favourite places to delight in the scenic beauties and break free from their stress. But instead they end up stuffing so many things in their schedule that they find themselves running constantly from one place to another without enjoying what they really came for. Don’t do that. Plan only to an extent that your body is comfortable with and you don’t have to check your watch every hour. Because that stuff is not worth it.
Hope you don’t make these mistakes after reading them and have a fun-filled road trip with your friends or family! All the best! ^_^